About Pacific Funds
Pacific FundsSM is a family of mutual funds designed for growth, income generation, and diversification. Our managers seek to deliver consistent results with downside protection strategies to help shareholders meet their long-term financial goals. We provide value to our clients through high-quality service standards, thought leadership, and product innovation.
Clients We Serve:
- Small Businesses
- Retirement Plans
- Institutional Investors
- Financial Advisors
- Registered Investment Advisors
We are a multi-manager investment company consisting of managers who are:
SELECTIVE Our managers implement strategies using highly selective, active, and process-oriented approaches that have stood the test of time.
NIMBLE Each manager is efficiently structured to be nimble when implementing investment decisions, while being supported by the resources of a large financial institution.
EXPERIENCED The managers have extensive institutional experience in their respective asset classes and in navigating varying financial environments.
- A globally diversified investment company founded in 2001.
- As of March 31, 2018, $7.1 billion in assets under management.
- Investment managers with expertise covering Fixed Income, U.S. Equity, Multi-Asset, and Alternative asset classes.
- Retail distribution capabilities with financial institutions, brokerage firms, and independent advisors.
- The infrastructure and support of a large financial institution with more than 150 years of experience.
Meet Our Managers
Our investment managers deliver specialized capabilities that span a wide range of asset classes and strategies.
Multi-Asset and Alternatives
Pacific Life Fund Advisors LLC is the manager for Pacific FundsSM Portfolio Optimization Funds and Pacific FundsSM Diversified Alternatives fund. Pacific Life Fund Advisors relies on three core principles to guide its investment decisions, which include a balanced process, an integrated team, and a diversified approach. Through these principles, it provides one-step diversification solutions for a range of investor needs and objectives.
Subadvised by: Rothschild Asset Management Inc.
Managed by: Pacific Asset Management